Full-time optometrist opportunity - Specsavers Melton, VIC
Specsavers Melton are looking for an experienced optometrist to join their vibrant team on a full-time permanent basis.
About the role:
- Competitive salary – including CPD, AHPRA and PI insurance
- Full time position – including 1 weekend day and 1 late night
- 3 test room store with market leading technology – including OCT
- Dedicated partners with passion for mentoring and developing their team
- On occasion will be required to work in the brand-new Bacchus Marsh store
About the store:
The store is located in the recently renovated Wood Grove Shopping Centre with great access to staff carparking and public transport. They are a passionate and friendly team with a warm and inclusive culture.
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand –and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose –to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology –then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.