Full-time optometrist opportunity -Specsavers Bairnsdale, VIC
Specsavers Bairnsdale are looking for an experienced optometrist to join their close knit and supportive team.
About the role:
- Attractive salary – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Flexible roster to support work/life balance
- Work with market leading technology – including OCT
- Ongoing opportunities for career development and progression
- 2 test rooms – with a supportive and experienced retail team
About the store:
Just over 3 hours from Melbourne, Bairnsdale is home to incredible wineries, breweries, restaurants and markets, along with an abundance of outdoor activities. Specsavers Bairnsdale is located on the main shopping strip in close proximity to supermarkets, restaurants, retail stores and plenty of car-parking.
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 1 free pair of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember -we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For more information, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.