Retail Manager - Canberra
Looking for your next move? Join an award winning company that looks after its people and offers ongoing career development opportunities to help you reach your full potential. We believe that our employees are like our customers who are crucial to our overall success.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Retail Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for day-to-day store management and ensuring the best visual merchandising and service standards are always met. As Retail Manager you will lead by example and inspire your team to meet their individual and team goals. You will also encourage a collaborative culture by celebrating your team and store’s success on a daily basis.
As a confident, hardworking individual who knows how to build rapport, some of your fantastic talent, skills and attributes will include:
- Experience in retail store management
- A proven ability to coach, develop and motivate staff
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Leadership and excellent communication skills
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility to work retail hours which may include some late nights and weekends
What’s in it for you? Well not only will you be working for a multi award winning retailer but you will also be offered the following benefits:
- Have the chance to work with fantastic, well known brands with more than 1,000 frame styles and colours
- A comprehensive Induction program
- Specsavers Career Development Program to help you reach your full potential and potentially owning your own Specsavers store one day
- A supportive culture that can be felt throughout our organisation, wherever you are
If you want a meaningful role in which you can make a long term impact, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Apply now!
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in Specsavers.