Specsavers strives to be the best optical retailer in Australia, satisfying personal eye care needs at affordable prices, simply, clearly and consistently. We are an award-winning retail organisation with achievements in innovation and have been recognised as an Employer of Choice, for marketing excellence, retail innovation, franchising best practice and more.
Our Marketing team is seeking an experienced Campaign Executive to join our thriving and lively team in Port Melbourne on a 6-month fixed term contract. As Campaign Executive, you will have the opportunity to own campaigns end-to-end; project managing the successful implementation of the famous Specsavers marketing campaigns across Australia and New Zealand. You will work collaboratively with both internal stakeholders and award-winning agencies in ANZ to bring these exciting campaigns to market.
As Campaign Executive, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Defining, creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Engaging the wider business and external agencies to ensure consistency and cross functional delivery of campaigns and marketing communications
- Acting as the intermediary between the Planning, Direct Marketing, Digital and PR teams to ensure creative consistency is maintained across all marketing material and consumer communications
- Working closely with the campaign coordinator to manage campaign admin, including budget tracking and preparing POS campaign guides for stores
Reporting to the Senior Campaign Manager, you will possess the following:
- Previous experience working within a large organisation and managing large campaign budgets
- Demonstrated experience managing end-to-end marketing communications projects, ideally within a retail or agency environment
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also on-going development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!