Regional Training Manager
At Specsavers, our vision is to provide the best value healthcare to everyone. Simple? Yes. Small-scale? No. We are strongly focused on equipment and technology strategies, close working relationships with healthcare stakeholders and have a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. We are proud to be at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
Our Retail Training and Development team is a team of passionate training professionals who are dedicated to delivering first class learning and development solutions to our retail teams across New Zealand. We are currently seeking a Regional Training Manager to join this dynamic field team based in New Zealand. In this role, you will deliver training and development to store teams and Partners across NZ through workshops, store visits and online learning interventions. At times the role will also require you to travel to Australia to participate in meetings and ad hoc store support.
As a Regional Training Manager, you will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Delivering an exemplary level of optical and retail training
- Visiting stores to provide exceptional support to develop store operations, staff capabilities and the skills of in-store trainers
- Working with the Retail Support Team to drive retail performance, a culture of excellence and introduce and cement new initiatives
- Coordinating and supporting new store openings, existing store refits, start-up training and follow up visits - assisting in all areas from merchandising to IT validation
Reporting to the Senior Training Manager, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience training in store or as a facilitator is required
- A Cert IV in Optical Dispensing and/or Training and Assessment is advantageous
- Retail and/or optical experience is advantageous
- A driver’s license with the ability to travel regionally
- Excellent organisational skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!