Network Planning Project Manager
At Specsavers, our vision is to provide the best value healthcare to everyone. Simple? Yes. Small-scale? No. We are strongly focused on equipment and technology strategies, close working relationships with healthcare stakeholders and have a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. We are proud to be at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
We are currently seeking a Network Planning Project Manager with a high level of negotiation and influencing skills to join our Business Development team in Port Melbourne. In this position you will be responsible for supporting the development of the Specsavers brand through primarily expanding the existing store network and the opening of new stores.
As Network Planning Project Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Evaluating new and existing store expansion opportunities, including summarising and presenting details of proposed opportunities for board approval
- Project managing the new store and development processes from inception to completion via thorough market research and stakeholder management
- Acting as first point of contact for Specsavers Partners and providing guidance for their future planning, opportunities and growth strategies
- Updating the Business Development Director and the Australian Board through regular reports and meetings, making recommendations for the wider business where appropriate
Reporting into the Senior Business Development Manager, you will possess the following skills:
- Ideally hold a Tertiary qualification in Business
- Experience in a head office retail environment, preferably within a franchised retailer
- Strong understanding of financial aspects of business, including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets
- Experience in planning & forecasting, and delivering to an annual plan
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple projects with numerous stakeholders
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!