At Specsavers, our vision is to provide the best value healthcare to everyone. Simple? Yes. Small-scale? No. We are strongly focused on equipment and technology strategies, close working relationships with healthcare stakeholders and have a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. We are proud to be at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
Attracting the right people to Specsavers is critical for our business, and we are committed to helping every team member reach their full potential by investing in their development and rewarding their commitment.
We are currently seeking a motivated and team orientated HR Coordinator to join our People and Organisation team in Port Melbourne.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, this vital role provides admin support across the HR team and is accountable for day-to-day coordination processes. The successful candidate will have opportunities to be involved in a variety of HR activities and projects and be responsible for:
· Initiating employment contracts and new starter paperwork
· Conducting HR inductions and managing on-boarding processes
· Updating and maintaining Specsavers Policies and Procedures using version control processes
· Coordinating employee exit process
· Coordination of the Specsavers employee secondments
· Project coordination, including Specsavers service awards, profit share and others as needed.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
· Previous experience within a similar role in HR or Recruitment would be ideal
· Previous experience in a fast paced environment, preferably retail or similar industry
· Strong attention to detail and process orientated
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!