Specsavers is a multi-award-winning optometry, audiology and optical retail business with more than 375 stores across Australia and New Zealand and an active customer base of more than six million people.
We are strongly focused on providing the highest level of optometry and dispensing care with a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. Having now launched Specsavers Audiology too in Australia, we are at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a passion for health care to join our Finance team in Port Melbourne. Partnering primarily with our Optometry department, you will be responsible for preparing KPI and benchmarking reports to provide Store Partners with productivity and performance results. In addition, you will also develop and deliver analysis on data to assist with decision making that improves patient outcomes.
As Business Analyst, you will also be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Optometry team to establish benchmarks for key performance measures and using these measures to monitor interventions and activity
- Working cross-functionally to implement reporting upgrades and to provide information and insights into operational performance
- Supporting the Optometry team and wider business with analysis and new data source integration on an ad-hoc basis
- Maintaining and distributing benchmark reports on a weekly and monthly basis
Reporting to the Business Reporting Manager, you will possess the following skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in Maths, Statistics, Commerce, Finance or a similar field
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills is essential
- MySQL experience is advantageous but not essential
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!