Specsavers is a multi-award-winning optometry, audiology and optical retail business with more than 375 stores across Australia and New Zealand and an active customer base of more than six million people.
Our Professional Recruitment team ensures the best talent joins our Specsavers stores, building strong relationships with Optometry and Retail professional across Australia and New Zealand. We are looking for a highly motivated Recruitment professional to join our close knit Professional Recruitment team in Port Melbourne on a 12-month fixed-term contract. Utilising your strong relationships skills with our Store Directors and candidates, you will deliver and develop excellent permanent recruitment solutions to the Specsavers stores.
As SRS Recruitment Consultant, you will also be responsible for:
- Proactively sourcing candidates and building talent pools via headhunting, advertising and recruitment platforms
- Managing the end to end recruitment lifecycle using our talent management system/databases, including screening CVs, coordinating interviews, posting job advertisements, administering online assessment tools and delivering feedback to applicants
- Negotiating salaries in line with market averages and brokering the offer process with stores and candidates to ensure the best chance of securing the best candidate for our stores
- Reporting and general adhoc tasks
Reporting to the SRS Manager ANZ, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a high volume, fast-paced recruitment role
- Demonstrated experience using Seek Talent Search and LinkedIn as sourcing tools
- Capable of managing and influencing stakeholders in a recruitment environment
- Ability to work well independently and autonomously, whilst contributing to a wider team
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!