Senior CRM Insights Analyst
At Specsavers, our vision is to provide the best value healthcare to everyone. We are strongly focused on people and technology strategies, close working relationships with healthcare stakeholders and have a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. We are proud to be at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
Specsavers is well known across Australia and New Zealand for its engaging and unique marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms, with a reputation unparalleled in the market. Due to growth within this thriving team, we are seeking a Senior CRM Insights Analyst to join our exciting and ever-evolving Marketing department in Port Melbourne. In this role, you will be developing, defining and implementing the customer analytics and insights strategy for Specsavers across Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
As the Senior CRM Insights Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and delivering ‘deep dive’ analytic projects to investigate the performance of key campaigns and delivering compelling and actionable recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Understanding the actions of customers responding to campaigns across all channels
- Driving the improvement of data and consumer insights capability as it applies to marketing campaigns
- Providing recommendations on how to best use customer data as part of the CRM and Digital Customer Journey
- Leading the Analytics team; providing coaching and development to build competency and skills
Reporting to the Head of CRM and Direct Marketing, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Statistics, Business, or similar with demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Proven experience utilising large databases, and proficient using Tableau and/or SQL
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment engaging key stakeholders along the way
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and communication skills
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!