Professional Services Consultant - Audiology
The arrival of Specsavers Audiology in Australia has been one of our most exciting success stories, and now we are expanding into the New Zealand market, looking to make waves in the world of Audiology. To provide our customers with the professional values and standards they’ve come to know, we are seeking an Audiology Professionals to join us on this journey.
The Specsavers Audiology business is seeking a passionate and eager Audiology Professional to join us as a Professional Services Consultant in our growing New Zealand business. In this role, you will be driving the productivity of our Audiology professionals through clinical training and development. Additionally, you will help in attracting, selecting and on boarding the best talent into the business, ultimately playing a key role helping us to achieve our ambitious growth plan.
As Professional Services Consultant, you will also be responsible for:
- Providing information and support to team members as required to fulfil reporting standards and requirements
- Supporting a clinician resourcing programme, through aiding the delivery of activities to attract, select and on-board the best Audiology talent
- Developing and delivering inductions for our Audiology partners, newly qualified Audiologists/Audiometrists external to Specsavers and Locum Audiologists/Audiometrists
- Carrying out peer-to-peer observations in store as part of the Clinical Excellence Programme
- Supporting the identification of clinical skill gaps and training needs to ensure that the right training solutions are developed and delivered
Reporting to the NZ Audiology Relationship Manager, you will possess the following skills:
- Qualified Audiologist and hold a current certificate of clinical competence and be a full member of The New Zealand Audiological Society
- Demonstrated in depth understanding of the Audiology industry
- Experience designing and delivering professional training to Audiologists & Audiometrists
- Understanding of recruitment systems and succession management is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with a variety of stakeholders
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!