e-Commerce Demand & Inventory Planner
At Specsavers, our vision is to provide the best value healthcare to everyone. Simple? Yes. Small-scale? No. We are strongly focused on equipment and technology strategies, close working relationships with healthcare stakeholders and have a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. We are proud to be at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
We are seeking a highly organised and innovative E-Commerce Demand & Inventory Planner to join our Purchasing and Logistics team in Port Melbourne. In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective management and replenishment of products and consumables to fulfil E-Commerce demand for the growing Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) territory. You will continuously work on the improvement of existing processes and systems, ensuring ongoing product availability.
As E-Commerce Demand & Inventory Planner, you will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Utilising agreed forecasting methods, Specsavers systems and processes to determine inventory, forecast and demand levels for ANZ
- Collaborating with the fulfilment centre, vendors and global supply chain to determine capacity and management of inbound deliveries
- Initiating, amending and cancelling Purchase Orders with vendors, ensuring seamless operations from purchasing, delivery to inventories’ payments
- Overseeing and management of vendor accounts to ensure all payments have been processed accurately
- Facilitating the product discontinuation process, including the removal of SKUs from the system and communicating the plan internally, to vendors and the global supply team
- Conducting inventory, supply and fulfilment analysis and reporting to inform decision making
Reporting to the E-Commerce Operations & Planning Manager, you will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience in an analytics role, ideally with experience of forecasting, demand planning, purchasing and fulfillment
- Experience working within a Supply Chain environment is advantageous
- Highly advanced Microsoft Excel / SQL and data handling skills
- Demonstrated capacity to analyse significant quantities of data across different systems, ability to interpret performance data, and prepare and present reports of a high quality
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!