Operations Support Officer
The arrival of Specsavers Audiology in Australia has been one of the most exciting success stories, and now we are expanding into the New Zealand market, looking to make more waves in the world of Audiology. To provide our customers with the professional values and standards they’ve come to know, we are seeking Audiology professionals to join us on this journey.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Operations Support Officer to join our Audiology Team in Port Melbourne. In this dynamic role, you will support the Audiology rollout across Australia and New Zealand by providing operational support to our partners, whilst ensuring all Hearing Services Program (HSP) claims are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
As Operations Support Officer, you will also be responsible for:
- Setting up new Audiology Partners, and assisting them with any queries they may have going forward
- Working cross functionally across the business to ensure all tasks required for new partner setups are completed by the defined timeline
- Undertaking regular reporting from Simply Hearing and other related systems as needed
- Assisting with audits and compliance tasks
- Batching and submitting claims via the HSP Portal, reconciling HSP claims for accuracy and resubmission if required, and supporting manual HSP claim process
- Providing admin assistance in booking flights, accommodation, meeting rooms, training venues and associated tasks for partner onboarding
Reporting to the Operations Support Manager, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in Au or NZ Audiology claims is highly desirable
- Experience in a transactional team would be advantageous
- Able to confidently use Excel to create reports
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build and maintain trusting professional relationships with our Audiology Partners
- High attention to detail, adaptable, with an analytical mindset
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing training and development. If you are interested in this position, please submit your application via the link below.