At Specsavers, our vision is to provide the best value healthcare to everyone. Simple? Yes. Small-scale? No. We are strongly focused on equipment and technology strategies, close working relationships with healthcare stakeholders and have a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. We are proud to be at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an engaging and charismatic Portfolio Manager to join our dynamic, progressive and fast-paced Change Delivery team in Port Melbourne. In this unique and influential role, you will act as the key contact within Technology for all our business stakeholders. You will be heavily relationship focused, influential, and capable of bringing the business along the IT journey.
As Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a pipeline of change initiatives and maintaining a clear view of the demand and delivery portfolio for the APAC region
- Ensuring the Portfolio is balanced from a priority, cost, resource and qualitative perspective
- Ensuring stakeholders have clear visibility of the demand pipeline and delivery roadmap through regular engagements and reporting
- Developing programme roadmaps for the portfolio and identifying critical issues threatening the delivery of the roadmap, working cross functionally to build potential solutions and considered recommendations
- Maintaining close working relationships and regular communication with Global counterparts, projects teams, senior management and external vendors
Reporting to the Head of Change Delivery (APAC), you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Advanced stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience managing change programs covering complex projects and material financial impacts
- Understanding of various methodologies including Waterfall/Agile/Prince2
- Experience planning and delivering complex IT application projects and/or a program of projects for a specific business area
- Previous experience within Retail, Supply Chain, Finance or Healthcare would be advantageous
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!