E-Commerce Customer Service Team Leader
Specsavers is a multi-award-winning optometry, audiology and optical retail business with more than 375 stores across Australia and New Zealand and an active customer base of more than six million people.
We are strongly focused on providing the highest level of optometry and dispensing care with a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. Having now launched Specsavers Audiology too in Australia, we are at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
We are currently seeking a talented multitasker with a strong customer service focus and great communication skills to join our Central Support team as a Team Leader. Supporting the E-Commerce team, the team leader will act as an escalation point for queries from internal and external customers along with proactive identification and resolution of delays to customer orders. The role will also drive high quality, timely and efficient service to the Specsavers online customer base.
As an Ecommerce Customer Service Team Leader, you will also be responsible for:
• Ensuring customer enquiries and complaints are answered promptly and that a satisfactory conclusion for the customer is reached
• Handling escalated queries as required
• Reviewing operational processes on an ongoing basis in collaboration with the Contact Centre Manager to identify and remove barriers to service delivery
• Coordinating rosters and ensuring they meet workflow requirements
• Acting as a mentor for the five E-Commerce Customer Service agents, providing leadership through development and coaching, and conducting performance reviews on a 6-month basis
Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, you will possess the following skills:
• Demonstrated Management / Team Leader experience in a customer service team, with an ability to develop and mentor teams
• Customer-focused and solutions orientated
• Experience preparing and presenting reports
• Highly organised, confident and flexible to meet changing demands
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!