Professional Recruitment Coordinator
At Specsavers, our vision is to provide the best value healthcare to everyone. Simple? Yes. Small-scale? No. We are strongly focused on equipment and technology strategies, close working relationships with healthcare stakeholders and have a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. We are proud to be at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
Attracting the right people to Specsavers is critical for our business, and we are committed to helping every team member reach their full potential by investing in their development and rewarding their commitment.
Our Professional Recruitment team at the Port Melbourne Support Office is responsible for building strong relationships with Optometry and Retail professionals across Australia and New Zealand, to ensure the best talent joins our Specsavers stores. We are currently seeking an administrator to join this motivated and high performing team. As the Professional Recruitment Coordinator, you will support two recruitment teams in day-to-day coordination, administrative support, event co-ordination, financial administration and general data management.
As Professional Recruitment Coordinator, you’ll also be responsible for:
- Managing general admin tasks, including arranging meetings/conference calls, processing invoices and other duties as required by the Professional Recruitment and SRS teams
- Providing candidate support and assistance during the recruitment process, including booking travel, organising presentations, acting as point of contact throughout their visit and reimbursement of candidate expenses
- Coordinating Professional Recruitment Events (i.e. networking events) including venue bookings, catering, flights, dinner reservations and budget management
- Drafting advertisements for vacancies and posting to all relevant job boards, including LinkedIn, OAA, Mivision and iView
Reporting to the Head of Partner Recruitment and SRS, you’ll possess the following skills:
- Administration experience within a high-volume environment
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Capacity to exercise sound judgment, initiative and proven ability to handle sensitive telephone calls and information in the strictest confidence
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, demonstrated stakeholder management skills and a strong customer focus
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!