Senior Campaign Manager
At Specsavers, our vision is to provide the best value healthcare to everyone. Simple? Yes. Small-scale? No. We are strongly focused on equipment and technology strategies, close working relationships with healthcare stakeholders and have a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. We are proud to be at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
Specsavers is well known across Australia and New Zealand for its engaging and unique marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms, with a reputation unparalleled in the market. Due to growth within this thriving team, we are currently seeking a Senior Campaign Manager to join our exciting and ever-evolving Marketing department in Port Melbourne. You’ll be an experienced Marketing professional responsible for leading the creation of content for all Australian and New Zealand campaigns whilst mentoring, developing and engaging a team.
As Senior Campaign Manager, you will also be responsible for the following duties:
• Working closely with the Head of Marketing Operations, Heads of Planning, Digital & PR to lead the team and agency partners ensuring all marketing campaigns are executed across all customer touchpoints for ANZ, whilst warranting all creative outputs are delivered on-time and on-brand
• Leading regular post campaign reviews to analyse how the campaign has performed and how the process of campaign development worked
• Communicating globally to share campaign advertising assets, and feed in the requirements for ANZ into global projects
• Working with the Campaigns team to prepare briefs for the internal studio, ensuring they’re written and briefed on time and the role for each channel is made clear
• Creating strong relationships with, and demonstrating strong communication with, key members of the in-house creative team to establish clear expectations from briefs
• Partnering with key stakeholders across the marketing team to ensure consistency in creative material in national, local, direct marketing, digital and PR campaigns so that it’s in line with the approved brand direction
• Managing, mentoring and developing a passionate team - engaging the campaign executives and coordinators to ensure they are constantly motivated and passionate in the implementation of all campaigns
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations, you will be a highly competent Marketing Professional, bringing extensive experience to the team.
You will also possess the following skills:
• Demonstrated Campaign Management and Project Management experience, with a proven ability to successfully lead multiple campaigns and projects at once
• Highly personable, with strong communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels within both client and agency organisations
• Ability to identify and set clear objectives and timelines, with a demonstrated ability to resolve or escalate issues and obstacles
• Proven ability to work cross functionally, with experience managing a third-party agency relationships creative and media agency relationship
• Excellent planning, time management organisations skills is essential for this role
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and adapt to ambiguity in a rapidly changing retail environment
• Ability to obtain feedback from key stakeholders in a timely way and will have the confidence resolve challenges when needed
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!