Marketing Automation Specialist
At Specsavers, our vision is to provide the best value healthcare to everyone. Simple? Yes. Small-scale? No. We are strongly focused on equipment and technology strategies, close working relationships with healthcare stakeholders and have a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. We are proud to be at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
Specsavers is well known across Australia and New Zealand for its engaging marketing campaigns, across a variety of platforms. We are currently seeking an Adobe Campaign Developer to join our exciting and ever-evolving Marketing team in Port Melbourne. In this position, you will be fundamental in targeting our customers and utilising your specialised technical knowledge to design, build and execute database marketing campaigns using Adobe Campaign.
As Adobe Campaign Developer, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Designing, building and automating database marketing campaigns in support of key marketing strategies
• Configuring new and recurring SMS/Email/Direct mail campaign delivery schedules, using Adobe Campaign
• Providing counts, verifying data sources, and manipulating customer data, using the Adobe Campaign and Excel
• Building campaign workflows using the Adobe Campaign Management System
• Designing significantly more complex parts of a system, and reviewing developed work
What we are looking for
Reporting into the Senior CRM Analyst, you will possess the following skills:
• Tertiary qualification in Statistics, Marketing, Business, Finance Computer Science or similar
• Experience in analytics, preferably marketing but not essential
• Strong background in using Adobe Campaign
• Proven experience using large databases, with an understanding of analytical or database software
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict timelines
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!