Store Maintenance Coordinator
At Specsavers, our vision is to provide the best value healthcare to everyone. Simple? Yes. Small-scale? No. We are strongly focused on equipment and technology strategies, close working relationships with healthcare stakeholders and have a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand. We are proud to be at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our Port Melbourne Support Office for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our Business Development team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. This vital role will provide maintenance support & advice to our Store Partners, to a high standard and provide a strong foundation of support and administrative assistance to the Store Development team
As Maintenance Coordinator, you will also be responsible for:
• Being first point of contact for all stores regarding any maintenance issues, ensuring stores receive a timely response and resolution
• Assisting stores to identify faults and locating issues over the phone through problem solving techniques
• Logging and manage maintenance supplier’s quotes, invoices and variations.
• Assisting store Development managers with invoicing, ensuring that all contractors are paid within timeframes, and invoices saved and tracked
• Monitoring and manage Store Development emails, assign by Store Development Manager and state and for escalation within the team
• Assisting Store Development Managers in managing shop fit defects and Warranty issues
• Processing insurance claims
• Ad-Hoc Projects in relation to the shopfitting and maintenance of Specsavers stores in Australia & New Zealand
What we are looking for
The role will report to the Senior Store Projects Manager, and will possess the following skills:
• Previous experience in a similar role, within a building or retail environment
• Demonstrated capacity to determine priorities, meet strict deadlines and effectively balance competing demands and deal with a wide range of clients and staff
• The ability to work under pressure both independently and as a member of a team
• High attention to detail, excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Advanced Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated capacity to exercise sound judgment, initiative, diplomacy, tact and discretion and proven ability to handle information, and materials in a confidential and appropriate manner
At Specsavers we value our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also on-going development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!