Senior Marketing Manager - Audiology
At Specsavers Audiology, we have ambitious goals for our network – and for changing the landscape of audiology in Australia. We want passionate audiology professionals to stand tall at Specsavers, proud they are making a difference to people’s lives with an unwavering commitment – first and foremost – to optimising their clients’ hearing and upholding their own professional values.
Backed by a multi award-winning business model, more than 375 optical stores across Australia and New Zealand and an active customer base of more than six million people, Specsavers is strongly focused on providing the highest level of audiology care and leading, shaping and defining the future of the audiology industry.
Our Audiology Marketing team is imperative in the continuing growth and success of our Audiology business, and in us achieving our goal of improving the lives of Australians. We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join our Audiology Department in Port Melbourne. As a senior, experienced and established Marketing manager, you will be responsible for using research, insights and data to develop and implement key parts of the marketing plan, leading key strategies and delivering compelling consumer campaigns to help achieve our ambitious growth plan. Your strong stakeholder management skills will allow you to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
As Senior Marketing Manager – Audiology, you will be engaging in the following duties:
• Contributing to the development of the annual marketing strategy and plan, and wider long-term business plan for the Audiology business, including developing an annual marketing activity plan that aligns with the overall strategy
• Playing a leadership role within the Audiology marketing team in the implementation of marketing channel plans for customer research, relationship/direct marketing, digital marketing and public relations
• Utilising data analytics and insights to develop new, and adjust existing, strategies to continue to grow the audiology business
• Leading the development of new creative and research briefs, with engagement from the wider team
• Playing a leadership role in key projects to deliver an effective marketing strategy, which may include taking marketing campaigns from a local approach to a regional approach
Reporting to the Head of Marketing – Audiology, you will possess the following skills:
• Senior level experience in behaviour change marketing will be highly regarded
• Significant experience utilizing insights to inform marketing strategy development, with demonstrated experience in marketing communications strategy development to achieve measurable outcomes
• Demonstrated experience managing a small team
• Experience with senior level writing; capable of preparing board reports, agency briefs etc.
• Ability to work in a changing and fast-paced environment managing multiple projects, competing interests and deadlines
• Exceptional influencing skills, with strong internal and external stakeholder management skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Specsavers, we are well-known for valuing our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing training and development. If you are interested in this position please submit your application via the link below.