IT Operations Coordinator
With 1,800 stores serving more than 32 million customers worldwide, Specsavers is proud to not only provide exceptional customer experiences, but to always be on the vanguard of improving clinical and retail effectiveness. We are at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions, ensuring more and more Aussies and Kiwis have access to the best value healthcare wherever they are. We are an award-winning retail organisation with achievements in innovation, and have been recognised as an Employer of Choice.
Our IT Operations team is a dedicated team technical specialists who ensure the integrity of our Network and Infrastructure, while also managing responsible for the procurement and implementation of store infrastructure, management of key vendor relationships and assistance with key service improvement projects to Stores. We are currently seeking a Coordinator with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, to join this high performing team. As the IT Operations Coordinator, you will have a broad role with strong growth opportunities; areas of responsibility include: day to day billing, purchasing, licensing, software maintenance and budget control of the IT department. You will also be instrumental in coordinating on-going projects and reporting monthly updates and statistical information to highlight and improve operational efficiencies.
As an IT Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supporting the IT Operations team and stores with projects,
- Sustaining strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders, business units and external vendors to ensure the delivery of timely and effective service from the Operations team.
- Processing and managing purchases, invoicing and stock control activities for items supplied via IT to the support office and stores.
- Assisting the Head of IT Operations in ensuring efficient management of IT stock for resale to stores and other departments.
- General coordination including reporting, maintain IT Operations documentation and event and diary management.
Reporting to the Head of IT Operations, you will possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience in the use of an ERP system and an aptitude for technology would be advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple diverse projects and effectively communicate with technical vendors
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks effectively
At Specsavers, we value our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also on-going development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!