Senior Data Analyst
At Specsavers, our vision is simple: to provide the best value healthcare to everyone. Simple? Yes. Small-scale? No! We are proud to be at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical/audiology profession. Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and that’s why we are committed to helping our valued team members reach their full potential by investing in their development and rewarding their commitment.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst with a great attitude to join our fun Marketing team in Port Melbourne. Your main aim in this role is to utilise data to build insights and strategies for Specsavers in Australia and New Zealand.
As Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• Discovering efficient ways to organise and interpret data references and convert that knowledge into outputs that drive customer engagement
• Simplifying the complexity of data management for key stakeholders, with practical insights and outputs to help drive annual business plans
• Creating and managing policies for effective data management, then supporting others in the daily use of data systems and ensuring adherence to best practice
• Formulating techniques for quality data collection, to ensure accuracy and legitimacy of data with a focus on Online Appointment Service
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights (Month to Month/ Year on Year)
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests working with eCommerce & Audiology Heads of Departments
• Provide thought leadership and one page strategic summary perspectives for planning & to support the Head of Digital
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will possess the following skills:
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Experience with data, analytics and interpretation to make commercial recommendations
• Demonstrated experience within data analysis and business data, and experience with data models, database development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Experience within retail or corporate environments, specifically in providing data-based updates and insights to digital and planning teams is desirable
• Competent user of Google Analytics, with exposure to Brightedge, Deepcrawl, Hitwise or similar optimisation tools
• Strong attention to detail, highly organised, analytical mindset, strong problem solver with strong stakeholder management skills
At Specsavers, we value our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also on-going development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!