Clinical Performance Consultant
With 1,800 stores serving more than 32 million customers worldwide, Specsavers is proud to not only provide exceptional customer experiences, but to always be on the vanguard of improving clinical and retail effectiveness. We are at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical profession, ensuring more and more Aussies and Kiwis have access to the best value eyecare wherever they are.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Performance Consultant to join our field team based in VIC. This role will be responsible for the development and delivery of support and training programs for our optometrists and store teams across VIC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
• Development of productive Optometrists by identifying training/coaching needs to improve clinical and commercial efficiencies.
• Developing professional excellence through appropriate training mechanisms within the Specsavers volume optometry model
• Develop clinical excellence through promoting sustainable patient outcome led Optometry
• Support our Optometry team members by supporting our Store Partners to be great mentors
• Support various stores and work closely with our retail field team to review store operations and performance, providing shared learnings around best practice
• Conduct store visits, focusing on observations, assessments and action plans
• Review Optometrist and store support programs via reporting and identify appropriate ongoing support mechanisms with retail field team
This exciting opportunity will partner with multiple teams across Specsavers and will possess the following skills and experience:
• An Optometrist, preferably with 5+ years’ experience within a volume based environment
• Strong customer focus and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Previous experience within a training/coaching and/or mentoring role
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
• A strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build professional relationships
• Availability to travel, ocassionally interstate
• Previous experience within a retail management or business support function will be highly regarded
At Specsavers we value our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also on-going development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!