Team Coordinator - Merchandising and Product
Specsavers strive to be the best optical retailer/healthcare provider in Australia, satisfying personal eye care/ hear care needs at affordable prices, simply, clearly and consistently. We are an award-winning retail organisation with achievements in innovation and have been recognised as an Employer of Choice.
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our Port Melbourne Support Office for a Team Coordinator our Product team. This vital role will provide day to day support to the Product Team in the delivery of the Annual Plan, with specific responsibility for merchandising, data management and retail engagement. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Assisting in the delivery of bespoke merchandising solutions for stores, including piloting initiatives.
• Working in collaboration with the Frame team in maintaining right product mix and ensuring adequate merchandising support for product launches.
• Management of Product launches – including liaising with Global supply chain and business data teams, data checking/ testing/ verification, localisation of data and deployment, communications planning and delivery.
• Management of Store Support and internal related communications.
• Advising improvements to processes and ensure data is kept fully up to date.
The Team Coordinator will report to the Merchandising Manager, and will possess the following skills:
• Demonstrated experience within a retail support role.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and balance competing demands.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Customer-focused and highly organised, with the capacity to deal with a wide range of clients and staff.
• Genuinely enjoys answering questions and solving problems through an effective and creative approach, with sound judgement and initiative.
At Specsavers we value our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also on-going development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!