With 1,800 stores serving more than 32 million customers worldwide, Specsavers is proud to not only provide exceptional customer experiences, but to always be on the vanguard of improving clinical and retail effectiveness. We are at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical and audiology professions, ensuring more and more Aussies and Kiwis have access to the best value healthcare wherever they are. We are an award-winning retail organisation with achievements in innovation, and have been recognised as an Employer of Choice.
We are currently looking for a Test Analyst with a great attitude to join our fun, close knit IT team in Port Melbourne, on a fixed 12-month contract. You will be a passionate IT professional whose main aim in this role is to ensure that the Specsavers applications delivered to Production are fit for purpose.
As Test Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• Performing application testing including overall planning, analysis, preparation, execution and reporting test activities
• Working closely with Software Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Support Desk and the Business Clients to ensure that test coverage, defect remediation and test quality meet the desired business outcome
• Working alongside project teams throughout the SDLC lifecycle and Agile principle transition
• Utilising Quality Analysis best practice methodologies to deliver better solutions
Reporting to the Test Manager, you will possess the following skills:
• Experience in both automation and manual testing with previous exposure to conducting system, integration user acceptance testing
• Test planning, test scheduling, test execution and defect management experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Desirably hold a ISTQB certification or a relevant IT degree
• Experience working within a retail environment or supply chain would be desirable
At Specsavers, we value our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also on-going development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!