Senior Regional Manager NSW/ACT
Specsaver’s arrival in Australia and New Zealand has been one of the most exciting retail success stories. We are a multi award winning retail organisation with achievements in innovation and have been recognised as an Employer of Choice.
We are currently seeking a talented Regional Relationship Manager to join our dynamic field team in New South Wales. This vital role will lead in the delivery of our annual plan and provide operational support to 20-25 stores across NSW/ACT and assist in the implementation of store/company objectives and targets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Building key relationships with store partners to develop a tailored business plan to maximise store performance
• Develop performance and improve strategies for people, sales and service
• Build and maintain effective communication channels with internal stakeholders and relevant departments
• Active involvement in store relocations and partner selection process
What we are looking for
The Regional Relationship Manager will report to the Divisional Relationship Manager and will possess the following skills:
• A strong career history to date within retail operations or consultative field based role within the retail industry
• Experience/exposure in dealing with Franchisees will be highly desirable
• Previous experience developing business plans for multiple retail sites
• Ability to utilise Profit and Loss data and provide financial forecasting, budget and income management
• Strong ability to map out competitors and awareness at local, national and international level
• Experience with managing multiple projects and stakeholders
• Strong communication and written skills with excellent influencing and negotiation skills
At Specsavers we value our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also on-going training and development. If you are interested in this position please submit your application via the link below.