Local Area Marketing Executive
Specsavers strive to be the best optical retailer in Australia, satisfying personal eye care needs at affordable prices, simply, clearly and consistently. We are a multi award winning retail organisation with achievements in innovation and have been recognised as an Employer of Choice.
We are seeking a talented retail marketer to join our Marketing team based at Port Melbourne. Reporting to the Local Area Marketing Manager, you will partner with stores across 2-3 regions to develop and execute local marketing plans. You will work closely with the Store partners, ensuring they are briefed on all aspects from development through to execution and analysis.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing support to the Local Area Marketing Manager implementing plans and executing strategies for the assigned regions
- Providing a support service for stores, acting as a high level marketing consultant to help stores wanting to develop marketing plans further
- Providing expertise to store partners to better understand their local threats and the tools and strategies to overcome them
- Working with the state team to ensure programs are implemented effectively at store level and assessing performance
- Manage invoicing and budgeting and reconcile accounts on a monthly basis, as well as any other ad-hoc admin task as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing with exposure to a retail/franchise environment.
- Previous experience to Local Area Marketing would be ideal or within a similar role dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experience implementing marketing campaigns is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills
- Experience with working with creative and media agencies
- Have strong project management and day to day client management experience
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills with a focus on achieving deadlines
- A highly organised person who is self motivated and results driven to achieve high standards of work outputs
- Sound working knowledge in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
At Specsavers we value our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also on-going development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!