Store Development and Maintenance Coordinator
Specsavers strive to be the best optical retailer/healthcare provider in Australia, satisfying personal eye care/ hear care needs at affordable prices, simply, clearly and consistently. We are an award winning retail organisation with achievements in innovation and have been recognised as an Employer of Choice. We currently have an exciting opportunity within our Support Office for Store Development and Maintenance Coordinator to join our Business Development team. This vital role will provide maintenance support & advice to our Store Partners, to a high standard and provide a strong foundation of support and administrative assistance to the Store Development team
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Being first point of contact for all stores in regards to any maintenance issues, ensuring stores receive a timely response and resolution.
- Assisting stores to identify faults and locating issues over the phone through problem solving techniques
- Logging and manage maintenance suppliers quotes, invoices and variations.
- Assisting store Development managers with invoicing, ensuring that all contractors are paid within timeframes, and invoices saved and tracked.
- Monitoring and manage Store Development emails, assign by Store Development Manager and state and for escalation within the team
- Assisting Store Development Managers in managing shopfit defects and Warranty issues
- Processing insurance claims
- Ad-Hoc Projects in relation to the shopfitting and maintenance of Specsavers stores in Australia & New Zealand
The Store Development and Maintenance Coordinator will report to the Store Development Manager and will possess the following skills:
- 1 -2years previous experience in a similar role, within a building or retail environment.
- Degree/diploma in property or construction.
- Demonstrated capacity to determine priorities, meet strict deadlines and effectively balance competing demands and deal with a wide range of clients and staff.
- The ability to work under pressure both independently and as a member of a team.
- High attention to detail, excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint )
- Demonstrated capacity to exercise sound judgment, initiative, diplomacy, tact and discretion and proven ability to handle information, and materials in a confidential and appropriate manner.
At Specsavers we value our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also on-going development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!