With 1,800 stores serving more than 32 million customers worldwide, Specsavers is proud to not only provide exceptional customer experiences, but to always be on the vanguard of improving clinical and retail effectiveness. We are at the forefront of leading, shaping and defining the future of the optical profession, ensuring more and more Aussies and Kiwis have access to the best value eyecare wherever they are.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Resourcing Partner to join us in Port Melbourne. The Resourcing team is a mighty team of 3, who share the same passion for what we do but also love to have fun along the way! The Resourcing Partner will play a vital role in sourcing the best talent for Specsavers by partnering with multiple business units across our Support Office. This role will also offer a unique opportunity to work globally on Resourcing initiatives and also to be a part of HR based projects.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for corporate roles across multiple business units ideally through direct sourcing
- Provide coaching and support to Line Managers across the recruitment lifecycle
- Contribute to building skills, knowledge and competencies within the business relating to recruitment and talent
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to improve resourcing processes, including identifying internal talent
- Active involvement within HR Global/Local projects and delivering the annual Resourcing plan
The successful applicant will report into the Resourcing & HR Projects Manager and will ideally possess the following skills:
- 4+ years experience as a recruiter within an agency or internal environment
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to recruiting niche roles will be highly regarded
- Exceptional business partnering skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders across Australia/New Zealand
- Self-starter with strong time management skills and high-level of attention to detail
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
At Specsavers we value our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also on-going development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!