Specsavers’ arrival in Australia and New Zealand has been one of the most exciting retail success stories. We have won multiple awards for our services to customers and the way we look after our employees. This success has been made possible by the professionalism of our specialised teams of experts in our support offices.
We are currently seeking a Team Administrator to join our Port Melbourne support office for a 12 month contract! This exciting opportunity is for a motivated administrator seeking a fast-paced and diverse role.
The successful candidates will be required to deliver administrative support to the legal team and will be responsible for the following:
- Providing administrative assistance as required by the Legal Department
- Maintaining various trackers and tracking lodgement dates of documents in conjunction with members of the Legal Department
- Prepare immigration, company secretarial and franchising documentation for review
- Filing of various documentation and maintaining various registers
- Support and assist the day to day operations and administration of the Legal Department including filing, photocopying and archiving as required.
- Data entry of all company records into electronic database
- Any other tasks as required or directed by the Legal team to meet business needs
The successful applicants will possess the following skills:
- Strong administrative skills with 1-2 years’ work experience
- Strong attention to detail, extremely organised and able to meet strict deadlines
- Able to communicate well with fellow colleagues and external stakeholders
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly competent computer skills
- Demonstrated capacity to exercise sound judgment, initiative, diplomacy, tact and discretion
- A “can do” attitude where no job is too big or small
- Company secretarial experience or experience as a Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant will be highly regarded
At Specsavers we value our people and not only offer competitive reward and benefits but also on-going development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!